[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/53221 CVS commit: src/libexec/ftpd
The following reply was made to PR bin/53221; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Luke Mewburn" <lukem%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/53221 CVS commit: src/libexec/ftpd
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:51:05 +0000
Module Name: src
Committed By: lukem
Date: Tue Jan 29 11:51:05 UTC 2019
Update version to "NetBSD-ftpd 20180428" for changes:
- Fix violations of the sequence point rule.
- Check that stat and fstat succeed.
- Support blacklistd(8) hooks.
- Clear utmpx struct before writing it to wtmpx files.
- Fix directory stream leaks.
- Use explicit_memset(3) instead of memset(3) to clear password.
- Fix scope of variable. PR misc/50665.
- Ensure that closing socket exists. CID 603440.
- Add -f option to ftpd to stay in foreground with -D. PR bin/53221.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.75 -r1.76 src/libexec/ftpd/version.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |