[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/53301 CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci
The following reply was made to PR kern/53301; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Jaromir Dolecek" <jdolecek%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/53301 CVS commit: src/sys/dev/pci
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 06:03:13 +0000
Module Name: src
Committed By: jdolecek
Date: Mon Jul 2 06:03:13 UTC 2018
src/sys/dev/pci: if_msk.c if_mskvar.h
sync OpenBSD if_msk.c revs 1.66-1.79 skipping framework changes and already
- Make Yukon-2 FE+ (88E8040, 88E8042) work
- 88E8057 is a Yukon 2 Ultra 2, and this might make it work on a little
shiny green box in Japan
- Prevent null pointer dereference that could happen when we process an RX
interrupt that was queued while stopping the interface.
- Remove holdover XMAC II writes/reads inherited from sk as
they aren't required and cause problems like the 88E8072
hard locking a system when enabling macsec bypass.
- Bypass macsec on extreme/supreme based chips.
Makes my 88E8072 work.
- Add detach support to a few more drivers, and in others do the neccessary
operations in the detach function in the right order.
towards resolution of PR kern/53301 but will need more work
tested by John Halfpenny on another 8040/Yukon-2 FE+ and reported
improving behaviour (system hang to stall) so committing as stopgap; also
tested on my SK-9E22 (Yukon-2 XL), there works without any issues both before
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.67 -r1.68 src/sys/dev/pci/if_msk.c
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 src/sys/dev/pci/if_mskvar.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |