[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: xsrc/41881 (selection cut in xterm)
The following reply was made to PR xsrc/41881; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Ralph G <gralph%post-ist-da.de@localhost>
Subject: Re: xsrc/41881 (selection cut in xterm)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 22:08:26 +0200
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 05:53:37AM +0000, mrg%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
> Synopsis: selection cut in xterm
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: mrg%NetBSD.org@localhost
> State-Changed-When: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 05:53:36 +0000
> this should be fixed in -current, and we should be getting
> this into netbsd 5.1 too. are you able to test -current?
Not in the next days, at least.
But the problem is really easy to reproduce. Some more hints:
- cut and paste from one xterm to another xterm
(xsel from pkgsrc is another possibility)
- the problem occured with the following locale settings
<none>, C, en_US.ISO8859-1
- but NOT for en_US.ISO8859-15
- I didn't try a UTF locale ...
(and cannot do so at the moment, because this machine has 4.0,
which is not concerned ...)
- set LANG, LC_ALL, LC_CTYPE, make sure xterm is started in this
environment! (e.g. set these in your X startup file ...)
- I even created a new account, to avoid all 'specialties'
Main Index |
Thread Index |