[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/39349 CVS commit: src/sys
The following reply was made to PR kern/39349; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Mindaugas Rasiukevicius <rmind%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/39349 CVS commit: src/sys
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:36:22 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: src
Committed By: rmind
Date: Fri Oct 31 00:36:22 UTC 2008
src/sys/kern: kern_cpu.c sys_sched.c
- Avoid the race with CPU online/offline state changes, when setting the
affinity (cpu_lock protects these operations now).
- Disallow setting of state of CPU to to offline, if there are bound LWPs,
which have no CPU to migrate.
- Disallow setting of affinity for the LWP(s), if all CPUs in the dynamic
CPU-set are offline.
- sched_setaffinity: fix invalid check of kcpuset_isset().
- Rename cpu_setonline() to cpu_setstate().
Should fix PR/39349.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.57 -r1.58 src/sys/arch/x86/x86/cpu.c
cvs rdiff -r1.28 -r1.29 src/sys/arch/xen/x86/cpu.c
cvs rdiff -r1.36 -r1.37 src/sys/kern/kern_cpu.c
cvs rdiff -r1.30 -r1.31 src/sys/kern/sys_sched.c
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 src/sys/sys/cpu.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |