NetBSD-Announce archive

NetBSD 5.1_RC1 binaries available for download

On behalf of the NetBSD Release Engineering team, I am proud to announce
that the first release candidate of NetBSD 5.1 is now available for
download at:

http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-5.1_RC1/

Those of you who prefer to build from source can continue to follow the
netbsd-5 branch, but the netbsd-5-1-RC1 tag is available as well.

There have been quite a lot of changes since 5.0.  See
src/doc/CHANGES-5.1 for the full list, or your platform's INSTALL notes
for a summary.

Please help us test this and any upcoming release candidates as much as
possible.  Remember, any feedback is good feedback.  We'd love to hear
from you, whether you've got a complaint or a compliment.

Enjoy,
Soren