NetBSD-Announce archive

Announcing the NetBSD Project Blog

It is with great pleasure that I am able to officially announce the new NetBSD Project Blog:

 http://blog.NetBSD.org

The NetBSD Project Blog allows us to let you, the community, know about new developments in NetBSD and pkgsrc. The blog supplements our existing netbsd-announce mailing list and the "Recent Changes and News" webpage. We hope it will provide you with greater insight into the future of NetBSD.

For those that tweet - so do we - http://www.twitter.com/NetBSD

Mark Weinem
on behalf of the NetBSD Marketing Team