NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: NetBSD at Southern California Linux Expo 7x...

Dan Langille wrote:
George Rosamond wrote:

Please do David. . . I'm glad Jason brought this up. . . it's very frustrating.

It's not just NYCBSDCon and DCBSDCon.  BSDCan has the same issue.

If we chased the remote OpenBSD people to participate in NYCBSDCon like I did the local NetBSD people, we'd be sleeping on a lot of coaches in .ca.

What does that mean?

Simply that we have no problem getting OpenBSD submissions yet we spend time chasing NetBSD.