NetBSD-Advocacy archive

Re: suggestions for hardware to show off NetBSD?

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Kevin Lahey <kml%patheticgeek.net@localhost>
wrote:
> reluctant to keep on bugging him for it.  Do folks have favorite (low
> cost) hardware to show off NetBSD?  I wouldn't mind buying something

Watching a Cobalt Qube2 install netbsd from the restore CD over the
network is pretty cool. You can get Qube2s pretty cheap now if you can
find them. Stick a laptop drive in there, unplug the fan and you have
a quiet, relatively low power consumption server.

Andy