Subject: Re: DesktopLinuxConsortium (Offtopic)
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Ram Chandar <cnn_dinu01@sancharnet.in>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/17/2003 18:11:03
On Monday 17 February 2003 10:53, Richard Rauch wrote:
> Re. http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/2003/02/16/0002.html
>
> (Please keep my email address in the header of replies, as I read this
> list via the archives rather than subscribe to it.  Thanks.)

I can't do that, as my ISP is misconfigured.

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: rkr@olib.org
  Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
  Diagnostic code: smtp;504 <bgl1mr1-a-fixed>: Helo command rejected: need
fully-qualified hostname
  Remote system: dns;prometheus.olib.org (prometheus.olib.org ESMTP Postfix)

I side with your arguments, particularly from a user's point of view.
Don't feel bad, but I feel that it would be abuse of resources to
continue this thread here.

Ram Chandar.