Subject: Re: Supported Hardware Database for NetBSD. Contribute!
To: Richard Rauch <rkr@rkr.kcnet.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/02/2000 10:56:40
On 02-Feb-00 Richard Rauch wrote:
> I just submitted an entry, and added a
> review/comment/testimonial/whatever.  I put nice paragraph breaks (blank
> lines) in to make it a legible body of text.

This is what I will lovingly refer to as a bug.  I fixed it.  Your breaks were
indeed saved.. I just converted them wrong for display.

Also.. looking over how people were using the database.. I noticed a number of
CD and tape drives in the database, as well as a hard-drive.  I hadn't imagined
people would actually put these things in, so I've made a category for them.

I also fixed it so if you changed the unique ID of an entry.. it won't leave a
ghost hanging around anymore.

I'm really happy to see this thing start to get filled out.  Keep putting in
those entries!

I'm still working on some of the other suggestions posted here..  Some are more
complex than others.

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>