Subject: New machine database
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/25/2000 23:51:56
I have created a new database for the use of developers and users of NetBSD.
This database is located at:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/machine.cgi

The purpose of this database is to record information on specific machines,
such as Sparc Classics, i386 Laptops, and other model-specific machines people
might want to know support data for.  There is a place to paste your dmesg, and
even a CONFIG file, so others can benefit from your work in paring down a
config to suit a specific machine.

Please try it out, and put in any machines you might have.

In addition, I have made a few fixes to the supported hardware database,
located at:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/hw.cgi

Where you can input data on various option-cards and onboard devices supported
by netbsd.  Please, add more cards to fill in the database!

---
Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>