Subject: lukemftp 1.1 released
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Luke Mewburn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/16/1999 17:17:01
i've just released lukemftp 1.1:
fyi: lukemftp is a port of netbsd's ftp client to other systems using
`autoconf'. this means lukemftp will work on older netbsd's, solaris,
This is a brief description of the new features and fixes added to
lukemftp-1.1 since the release of lukemftp-1.0. As always, the manual
page (src/ftp.cat1) is the place to look for complete descriptions.
* Implemented `set prompt' and `set rprompt', which allow you to
configure the prompt and right side prompt (respectively).
Some tcsh(1) style `%' escapes are supported, including
%. %c %/ %m %M %n
* Implemented restarting of file:/// and non-proxied http:// URLs
* Correctly parse remote ports given as numbers that don't appear in
the services(5) database.
* Prevent a couple of minor memory leaks
* Add missing compilation setting for SOCKS