ATF-devel archive

Re: failure in NetBSD while running as root

On 3/26/11 11:35 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 10:01:37AM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
I see the same failure on runs #1242 and #1313 of pgoyette's amd64 tests:

...which leads me to believe it's some sort of intermittent problem, and
that someone might know what's up.  So... anyone know what's causing
this?  :)
Yes, I see it from time to time as well - usually re-running the tests makes
it work.

Unfortunately, it seems to happen most (but not all) of the time for me, at least when I run the full suite. I guess I'll have to look into it in my Copious Spare Time.