ATF-devel archive

atf::not_found_error<atf::fs::path> exception

Hi people :)

I get this:

% make run
atf-run | atf-report
'atf::not_found_error<atf::fs::path>'
terminate called recursively
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'atf::parser::parse_error'
terminate called recursively
[1]   Abort trap (core dumped) atf-run | atf-report
*** Error code 134 (continuing)

Stop.
make: stopped in /home/stathis/atf-soc2010.1

I guess this is because some test executable couldn't be found. If
yes, is there a way to direct ATF just log the failure, skip the
missing test program and continue with the rest? I may have asked this
or similar question to Julio in private email, but I forgot.

Thanks,
Stathis