ATF-devel archive

Re: ATF head version make check failure, test use wrong atf-config tool

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Nicolas Joly<njoly%pasteur.fr@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I updated my ATF source tree and run the boostrap tests ... And got a
> failure from atf-config.
[...]
> A closer look shows that the testsuite picks up an already installed
> atf-config tool (version 0.6 from NetBSD base system), where it should
> test the new one ...

Yeah... autotest is supposed to test installed tools as far as I know.
 I will eventually take a look at that, because otherwise there is no
use in having make check and make installcheck as separate steps.  The
problem is... some things will not work if you don't run make install
before running make check.

So... for now, just do make check after make install.

--
Julio Merino