ATF-devel archive

org.NetBSD.atf.src.c merged

Hi,

I have just merged the org.NetBSD.atf.src.c into mainline and suspended
that branch, so the C binding will certainly make its way into 0.5.  Now
it is time for testing and polishing some details (a few are mentioned
in the ROADMAP file) before the release.

The plan was to release this next Monday, but I just noticed that the
branch still lacks documentation for the new interface... which means that
this date is probably not feasible.  Anyway, this should give you an idea
that the code is near to being release-ready.

If you try it at this point, comments will be appreciated!

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv%NetBSD.org@localhost>