ATF-devel archive

Only userland?

Hello!

I have just glanced over the ATF home page and have looked
at the examples.  Do I see it correctly that ATF only
tests userland code?  Or is it possible to test code
that is written for the kernel?

For example,  I have some custom functions which manipulate
mbuf(9) structures.  Is it possible to use ATF in order to
write tests for my custom functions which run in kernel space?
Of course, I could write tests for my custom functions in userland
but then I have to rewrite all mbuf{} functions that the kernel
provides.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

P.S. Please CC: me because I am not on this list.

--
PGP Key: http://sosend.de/mk/MartinKulas_sosend_de.pub.asc