Re: Defaulting to ncursesw

* On 2024-05-03 at 18:58 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

This will be going through my bulktest branch in the next hour or so once the previous build has finished, and if any changes are made I'll update the branch accordingly.

The results of the first bulk build are back:

  https://us-central.manta.mnx.io/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-bulktest/20240503.1803/meta/report.html

Unfortunately there have been quite a number of broken changes committed over the past few weeks, so we are down about 7,000 packages masked by unrelated failures compared to the April 18th build.

There are a few small fixes I need to make and will then perform another build with those applied.

I've also been testing the changes on Rocky Linux 9, and at least python311 is fixed by the changes when using pkgsrc ncurses. I'm planning to also test a wide number of packages using native ncurses, primarily to verify the CPPFLAGS change.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com