Re: [SORRY] I broke python311 and other packages

 >>Can any one please explain what's wrong with my changes.  It seems
 >>that I'm missing something fundanetal but I don't see where exactly.

> I've explained the problems with the nls option changes and ensuring
> buildlink3.mk is in sync elsewhere.
Yes. I already realized this. Thanks!

> In particular, it completely removes ncursesw support, which is what
> causes the bug here.  The curses module checks for ncurses extended
> colour functions and enables them if new enough, but because of our
> patch it ends up linking against libncurses instead which does not
> contain those functions.
As a quick workaround that allows to unbreak other's bulk build I'd
propose to (temporary) include directly ../../devel/ncurses/buildlin3.mk
instead of ../../mk/curses.buildlink3.mk magic. This approach solves the
problem on my Linux.

Other proposal is to remove
   .include "../../devel/ncurses/buildlink3.mk"
line from
   ../../devel/ncursesw/buildlink3.mk (w!!!)

In this case only one ncurses library will appear in .buildlink
directory.  The current problem is that python311 compiles its _curses
with ncursesw's header and tries to link it with ncurses's libraries.