Re: x86/genfb_machdep.c multiplies width with stride

On Jul 25, 2013, at 07:37, Michael Lorenz <macallan%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> Easy mistake to make and hard to catch since it rarely ever causes trouble
> (unless you're running some weird video mode where width < height)

I believe that's called "portrait mode" and these days it's not so much "weird"
as just uncommon … except in tablets where people are flipping screens around
from portrait to landscape and back to portrait again with pretty wild abandon.
Probably a good idea for NetBSD to support that mode of video operation.

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>