Re: need your advice before new Raspberry Pi purchase

Hi,

Cause lighttpd was familar to me, I  have used it under raspbian and Debian.
     Lighttpd Web server, home minidlna film server.

If your usage is simple, then bozohttpd's setup will be very simple. For instance, my setup is just four lines in /etc/inetd.conf (two each for IPv4 and IPv6 http, and two for https).

I'm interested in minidlna. Currently I can send web links to mp4 files and people know how to Airplay them to their TVs, but I'd love to be able to set up a simple media server that'd let people browse their media straight from their TVs.

BTW - here's my Raspberry Pi 4 server:

https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/comments/w3yaes/my_updated_1u_raspberry_pi_4_server/

John