Re: Using pbulk

It would be great to have more info more organized.  I think there is a
lot already, though, perhaps hard to find and grasp.  It is on my list
to set up pbulk.

With multiple nodes, you will probably need some sort of shared
distfile/packages dir, perhaps NFS.

It seems conventional to set up multiple workers per computer.   null
mounts are typical; see pkgtools/mksandbox.

My advice is set up pbulk on one computer (VM) first and get that
working, before moving to worker nodes.