Using pbulk

Hi!

I'd like to start mass-building packages. It seems pbulk is the tool
to use. However, in a first attempt to set it up (using a number of
VAX VMs), I quite struggled to get all the pieces together.

  What I'd really like to achieve is this:

  * Easily setup a master server utilizing a number of worker nodes;
  * setup worker nodes to build actual packages. These workers shall
    will only build for their native arch.

This is a bit of an cloud-like approach, where I'd like to use NetBSD
current and pkgsrc current to keep watching for bootstrap issues. So
my question here is:  Does anybody have working scripts to setup a
master or worker node? There are some bits'n'pieces of information
here and there, as well as the scripts at
https://github.com/alarixnia/bulkbuild-scripts (which have a bit of a
different direction), but it doesn't seem to be too intuitive to setup
new builders.

MfG, JBG