Re: Pkgsrc issue

I think I may have struck a nerve.

The consensus is that 8.2 is very old and I should upgrade.

As a software developer, I understand completely.

As a lowly user, I never want to upgrade *anything* that is working - ever. (You _never_ trade non-working for working, you trade the old bugs for a new set of bugs. ;-> )

Clearly the fix to my pkgin problem is right in front of me - if I make the effort to (gulp) upgrade.

I’ll report back.

Thank you all.

-dgl-