Re: OAUTH TOTP

On Mon 29 Apr 2024 at 18:04:23 +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> Apparently I need to "purchase an inexpensive OATH TOTP compatible
> token device."

Pkgsrc has as options at least security/keepassxc (big but secure (at
least it pretends to be)) and security/2fa (small but totally
insecure) (but in go, so add overhead of go compiler if you didn't have
it installed yet).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose