Re: DRM update

Taylor R Campbell <riastradh%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>> Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 22:10:23 +0100
>> From: Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost>
>>
>> The scripts to clean up DRM sources before import were updated yesterday.
>>
>> If there is going to be a source update soon, could we have a discussion
>> on extra files that might be imported at the same time?
>
> Are there any files missing from
> https://github.com/riastradh/netbsd-src/tree/vendor/linux-drm/sys/external/bsd/drm2/dist
> that (a) you were hoping to see imported, and (b) are not GPL?

I would like to have:

include/uapi/drm/panthor_drm.h
drm/panthor

But they do not seem to be in v6.6.35, we would want these for RK3588
systems.

How long is it likely to be before the import following this one?

Please can you also import some GPL sources to live under sys/external/gpl2/drm2

I would also like to have:

drm/panfrost
drm/v3d
drm/vc4