Re: libdrm

David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:
> Maybe something as simple as pick the lexicographically highest
> sorting filename from readdir
>
> - will pick drm1 over drm0
> - can be manually overridden with a drmX symlink

We would want the lexicographically lowest.

I can modify the struct in libdrm that is created for each entry to save
the node major and minor numbers then use this when making the choice on
which node to keep.

Just thought other people might have worked on this recently and have an
opinion.

Also looking to do this in a way that minimizes the diffs and still
works on other platforms so that we can make the same change to pkgsrc.