Re: radeon card on 9.1

On 11/12/2020 08:04, nia wrote:
serconf disable i915drmkms" at the boot prompt should force the
kernel to stop seeing the integrated graphics and use the radeon
card for everything.

If that works you can put it into boot.cfg like so:

menu=Boot normally:rndseed /var/db/entropy-file;userconf disable i915drmkms;boot netbsd

Reason I'm posting that unsolicited is that it took me ages to actually work out how to embed the correct command in boot.cfg as the manual page was stunningly lacking in examples.

Mike