Nonfree fonts in xsrc

Debian has decided not to distribute the following fonts
due to them not meeting their Free Software Guidelines:

xsrc/external/mit/font-bh-ttf -
	Luxi fonts, license is revoked when fonts are modified
xsrc/external/mit/font-bh-type1 -
	Luxi fonts, license is revoked when fonts are modified
xsrc/external/mit/font-adobe-utopia-type1 -
	Utopia type1 fonts, modification not explicitly permitted
xsrc/external/mit/font-ibm-type1 -
	Courier type1 fonts, modification not explicitly permitted

Note that these fonts are all scalable. In many districts, bitmap
typefaces are inherently public domain, hence licenses referring to
scalable fonts as "font software" -- software can have copyright,
bitmaps of letters can't.

If we want to free some space in the X sets to include some "better"
fonts (I have some ideas), these would be good candidates