Re: font calculation in -current seems different

coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
>anyone noticed that fonts look weird in -current?
>it looks like the characters are higher in a given line.
>
>the characters reach the top of the line height.

I do see a difference but I upgraded fonts/inconsolata-ttf at the same
time and presumed it was the font.

I have also been experimenting with using 70-no-bitmaps.conf in
/etc/fonts/conf.d which I thought might have caused it.

I haven't upgraded one machine and have xterms open side-by-side, maybe
there is less anti-aliasing in the newer one as well.