Re: freetype

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 03:11:34PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:

> On Wed, May 09, 2018 at 10:46:38PM +0100, Robert Swindells wrote:
> >
> > Are the version numbers correct for new freetype ?
> >
> > The shlib version doesn't seem to have changed.
>
> I'm guessing that the shlib version should be 18.1.16.
>
> Also, freetype2.pc doesn't seem to get modified by an update build.

That one was more of a guess :-/
the shlib version netbsd uses is just wrong, at some point someone
thought it's the same as the pkgconfig one, but it isn't.
freetype 2 has 3 versions:
2.9.1 (the tarball version, also in cmake I think)
22.1.16 in pkgconfig
6.16.0 the shlib version in pkgsrc

mrg states he doesn't think it is a major bump, but not sure how to
relate minor/patch versions to anything.

How did you get 18.1.16?