Re: VirtualBox drm/kms driver

On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 02:10:44PM +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in taking a look at the new VirtualBox
> drm/kms driver:
>
>   https://www.virtualbox.org/pipermail/vbox-dev/2017-February/014268.html
>

> Basic NetBSD Guest Additions should build out of the box otherwise -
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-i386/2016/08/16/msg003520.html
> though I don't think I ever published build instructions, hmm.  Please
> drop me a mail if you are interested and need help with getting
> started.
>
> -uwe

I did look,

 * Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Oracle Corporation
 *
 * This file is part of VirtualBox Open Source Edition (OSE), as
 * available from http://www.virtualbox.org. This file is free software;
 * you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU
 * General Public License (GPL) as published by the Free Software
 * Foundation, in version 2 as it comes in the "COPYING" file of the
 * VirtualBox OSE distribution. VirtualBox OSE is distributed in the
 * hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY of any kind.