Re: CVS commit: xsrc/external/mit/MesaLib/dist/src

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 07:54:57AM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> The patch for one of the files is longer in pkgsrc (MesaLib 11.x though):

Thanks for checking!

The functions called at destructor time seem to deal properly with a
superflous call even if none of the api stuff had been initialized, so
the extra test is not need IMHO (in our version, and my local tests
seem to agree).

Martin