RFC: remove xsrc/xfree

hi folks.

we've had moderate success in porting all the old X servers to
xorg infrastructure, but there are a handful of stragglers, from
bsd.own.mk:

.if \
    ${MACHINE} == "acorn32"     || \
    ${MACHINE} == "alpha"       || \
    ${MACHINE} == "amiga"       || \
    ${MACHINE} == "mac68k"      || \
    ${MACHINE} == "pmax"        || \
    ${MACHINE} == "sun3"
X11FLAVOUR?=    XFree86

this match up with these subdirs in xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/Xserver/hw:

	netbsd/arm32vidc/
	netbsd/alpha/
	netbsd/amiga/
	netbsd/mac68k/
	netbsd/dec/
	sun/

this is the only reason we still have xfree sources around, and
while we've gotten most of the servers ported (mostly thanks to
macallan@ and tsutsui@), it's time to move on and stop supporting
this code base (i've had to patch it several times this year for
security issues, and sometimes the backport has been non trivial.)

this won't make it any harder to port these servers forward in the
future, as they'll still be part of the netbsd-7 release and can
be obtained from there easily.  (infact, i have a partly done one
for alpha if anyone would like to complete it.)

if there are no reasonable objections, i'll do this next month.

thanks.

.mrg.