Re: xconsole/getty 7_BETA

> I have long been not 100% clear on what best practice is for choosing
> among /dev/console, /devconstty, and /dev/ttyE[0-3].

I added /dev/constty so that sysinst could 'capture' console messages
and then display them under curses without sysinst's own output
being diverted.
Possibly I should have allowed output from programs whose controlling
terminal was /dev/console.
There is 'prior art' for /dev/constyy in SVR4 - don't know why it
was added there.

	David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost