Re: Radeondrm on R7 250 w 3840x2160

   Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 13:23:08 +0200
   From: Wolfgang Solfrank <Wolfgang%Solfrank.net@localhost>

   recently I decided to get myself one of these 4k monitors for
   more screen real estate.  Of course I also had to buy a new
   graphics card, since the old one only supported up to 2560x1600.
   I decided to try an R7 250 based card.

   So I now had to get this to work somehow.  During the process
   the following problems arose:

Thanks!  Can you send me your dmesg output and Xorg.0.log?  That may
help me to fix these issues when I am no longer on the road.