Adding glxdri2 to our X distribution?

Hi,

I'm trying to get AIGLX working with my Intel-only drm/gem port [1].
Right now, I get:

AIGLX: Screen 0 is not DRI capable
AIGLX: Loaded and initialized /usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/swrast_dri.so
GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider for screen 0

On OpenBSD, with the same intel X.org driver source code, AIGLX gets
enabled.  I believe that the problem comes from the fact that we don't
build glxdri2.  In short: the server's GLX module tries glxdri, but
the latter thinks that the intel driver is not DRI capable since it
uses DRI2 and never calls DRIOpenDRMMaster().

I tried to add glxdri2 to

src/external/mit/xorg/server/xorg-server/glx/Makefile.glx

but the build fails.  Should I try harder, or is it a bad idea to
add glxdri2 with our current version of X.org?

Thanks for your help,

Grégoire

[1] http://github.com/gsutre/netbsd-drmgem