Re: Native Xorg on sparc64

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Quentin Garnier wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:16:42AM -0400, Michael wrote:
> [..]
> > All you need to do is setenv MKXORG yes and build.sh distribution. Do
> > NOT specify -x or -X.
>
> That's incorrect.  Only -x (which is a shortcut to -V MKX11=yes) is
> incompatible with MKXORG.

Is that on purpose? That seems contrary (Xorg is still X11, yes?) and it
would be nice if build.sh were compatible with historical functionality..
ie, if you use 'build.sh release' then you get a release without X11 and
if you use 'build.sh -x release' then you get a release with X11.

I have not tried it as yet, but was under the impression that MKXORG=yes
would mean that Xorg was built instead of XFree (when MKX11=yes)

iain