Re: Mouse cursor jumping to the left of the screen with native xorg

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Jared D. McNeill wrote:
I tried to adapt the old pkgsrc xorg 1.3 patch to native xorg, no clue if it's correct but at least my mouse cursor has stopped jumping to the left of the screen.

Any thoughts?

I've seen this jumping ~forever when running NetBSD's X within qemu,
and with native X.org (build.sh -V MKXORG=yes) I also see it natively
on my Toshiba Portege 3440ct.

I'll give the patch a try and report if it works.

 - Hubert