Subject: Re: Firefox crashes.
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: bsd547 <jbernabe@intlux.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 11/17/2007 14:01:52
I never had any problem with Firefox.  I was able to install Macromedia Fla=
sh
pluggins without issues on both my Toshiba laptop (P35 Satellite 605) and a
PC that I build with Gigabit motherboard, Duel-Core Intel, PCI-x16, ATI
graphics card, and 10,000 rpm Western Digital HDD.

Sami M'Barek wrote:
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> As an old FreeBSD user i must say first of all that NetBSD is much more
> stable :).
> To my point. I like many others have found Firefox to be crashing every
> other second, literly.
> Anyone know what the problem might be, and most important, how to avoid
> it?
> It's especially when i open 3-4 tabs at once.
> I'm using vimperator and noscript addons.
> Even with a clean config i get the same crashes. (rm -rf ~/.mozilla)
>=20
> Keep up the good work people!
>=20
> --=20
> Med v=C3=A4nliga h=C3=A4lsningar
> Sami M'Barek <saamii@gmail.com>
>=20
> =20
>=20

--=20
721.html#a13813874
Sent from the tech-x11 mailing list archive at Nabble.com.