Subject: Re: X Problem
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: Jiang <jiangly@genetec.co.jp>
List: tech-x11
Date: 06/09/2004 14:56:13
Before hpcSetDisplayMode,  open(device) returned -1 ! That's the problem.
The device is /dev/ttyE0. Why I can't open it? I have already chmod 666
on it.
I am using a NFS file system , while /dev seems to be a mfs file system.
Does this matter? With df command, I can see the file system as following:
Filesystem 1K-blocks  Used   Avail   Capacity  Mounted on
pc.local:/***   4906270  2957880 1703076  63%          /
mfs:10           44          39         2            95%          /dev
Also, when OS boots up, it shows following lines:
    ?init: Creating mfs /dev?(****, 896 nodes)
Then when I try "startx", it says
  /dev: write failed, file system is full
So what's the problem?