Subject: Jaton Video-77/87AGP with TV Out
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 07/30/2003 11:53:33
I'm trying to set up a media center-style PC that can be essentially a
jukebox for my MP3s, and use my TV as it's display. I've got a Jaton
Video77 or Video87 (can't tell the difference), AGP, with a TV-Out. I
need to know what to use as far as modes and refresh rates to get the
most out of this setup. The card is based on a Trident 9750. Works great
on a monitor, but on the Video, I can't seem to get much more than a
rolling picture once I start X. Text mode works fine. I've tried
searching the web, but it could be I'm not looking in the right places.