Subject: Re: [Multiple X servers on i386 box?]
To: Santhosh Joseph <san_joseph@usa.net>
From: Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@utu.fi>
List: tech-x11
Date: 02/07/2002 15:11:55
Uh-oh... I don't have the slightest idea what I have tried to do
previously, but this time everything just worked. Incredible,
and sorry to have bothered anyone... (expensive brain cycles)

In any case, I now have just the normal "startx" script, plus another
tailored one which does none of the fancy stuff of "startx", but
just starts X server (:1) at vt6 and -queries the headless host.
Works exactly as it should...

Thanks a lot!

--
Arto Huusko (arto.huusko@utu.fi) | Diving Is Fun