Re: strtoi(3) ERANGE vs ENOTSUP

> PR lib/57828 (https://gnats.NetBSD.org/57828) proposes changing an
> edge case of the strtoi(3) function so that if ERANGE and ENOTSUP are
> both applicable then it should fail with ERANGE rather than ENOTSUP.

Has it ever been part of strtoi's contract which error it fails with if
multiple errors are applicable?  What you wrote doesn't, to me, sound
as though there is any such spec.

If there is, that's the place to start, it seems to me.

If not, then anything this change affects is already broken and
deserves to be rendered _obviously_ broken, so there's some hope of
getting it fixed.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign