Re: new certificate stuff

The other alternative is to decide that we are going to do unsafe things
and to put it super loudly in the release notes that any
sysadmin-configured trust anchors will be blown away.  Compared to
pkgdb, I expect that most admins both have backups, and have such certs
elsewhere, and recovery is not too hard.  I do expect a lot of people to
have trouble and to complain.

Doing it this way would be a eparture from longstanding practice that is
so ingrained that we haven't ever talked about whether it is policy.