/etc/services losses

Hi,

attached is a diff with services that for some reason or other got
dropped from /etc/services - in particular Amanda* and AppleTalk.

While this may be established and long-standing practice: Does our
/etc/services have to be so butt-ugly?  With line lengths too large for
any of my screens, and pointless, repetitive name entries which most
admins won't care for? And if they are somehow relevant to somebody,
why not stash a copy under /usr/share/there/be/dragons, and pare down
the file in actual use?

The repeated loss of entries is an immediate consequence of the file's
shape - look at the version history, no committer would look at the
diffs.

Anyway... okay to commit?

Cheerio,
Hauke