[CODE] inetd OK

The new version passes the tests for current ATF, and does what was
proposed.

I have corrected two blunders:

- wrong macro: the debug flag (in the usage and in support) was
conditionnally added with:

#define DEBUG
#else
#endif

when the macro is DEBUG_ENABLE...

- the program writes via syslog only if syslogging, and I had forgotten
to define the boolean syslogging to true when it was syslogging...

The corrected tarball is here:

http://downloads.kergis.com/misc/inetd.tar.gz

Things to do:

1) I'd like a native english speaker to review the MAN page---the MAN
page needs some more work for the description of the syntax but this
will be completed as long as the 2) below;

2) I'd like to know if NetBSD will later (NOT for 10.0) take the code or
not, in order to know if I has to put the tests in the ATF form or
not---because I will use my version for my own usage and publish
it along the other open sources things I publish if NetBSD doesn't
want it, but in this case will add tests my own way.
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                    http://kertex.kergis.com/