pulling in changes to nsswitch from FreeBSD?

Folks,

For "reasons" I have been looking to build nss-pam-ldapd and found that
there are there are some changes that have been made by FreeBSD to nss
that make it easier to port linux based applications that use nsswitch.

The first is fairly simple, import nss.h which provides a compat layer.
It is a small and simple header so it shouldn't be contraversial.

The more complicated (slightly, I think) would be to import the updated
nsswitch.conf which had some renamed #defines and a couple of extra
#defines.  Of course that would have a flow on effect to the underlying
nss code.

I am happy to do the work if it is deemed useful.

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",