Re: stack overflow in getaddrinfo(3) with a small-sized stack in pthreads

    Date:        Mon, 6 Dec 2021 17:05:38 +0100
    From:        Anthony Mallet <anthony.mallet%laas.fr@localhost>

  | (BTW, in case someone did not notice, there is lib/56531)

Yes, I saw it go past, that was the "proposed correction" I referred to,
though, while that message will still be in my e-mail, somewhere, I hadn't
noted, or remembered, which PR it was.

If no-one else gets to it before I get a chance, I'll look at dealing
with that in the next day or two (unless something else comes up).

kre