Re: eventfd(2) and timerfd(2) APIs

On Sep 18, 10:26, Jason Thorpe wrote:
}
} Last year, I wrote implementations of the Linux eventfd(2) and
} timerfd(2) interfaces for NetBSD, with the goal of improving our
} Linux emulation.  In order to be able to test them with ATF tests,
} I went ahead and made them native calls as well.
}
} Here are the man pages describing the interfaces:
}
} 	https://www.netbsd.org/~thorpej/eventfd.2
} 	https://www.netbsd.org/~thorpej/timerfd.2
}
} Any objections to adding these?

     Nice.  timerfd(2) is Asterisk's preferred timing source.  This
should improve our support for Asterisk.  As you might guess, I'm
all for the addition of these.

}-- End of excerpt from Jason Thorpe